- Platinum & Palladium Printing Process
- Wet Plate Collodion Process
- Alternative Process Kits
- Papers For Handcoating
- Pictorico Inkjet Media
- Platinum, Palladium, Gold & Silver Compounds
- Brushes & Coating Rods
- Contact Print Frames
- Dry Plate Process
- Photo Books
- Darkroom, Lab Supplies & Accessories
- UV Exposure Boxes
- Bostick & Sullivan Workshops
- Apr 3, 2020 Covid-19 Dear Customers, Due to Coronavirus, we are operating on a much smaller staff and some materials are taking longer to get. Please expect 3-4 days to process your order before shipping out. Please be patient with us. If you have any questions, please call us at (505) 474-0890 or email us! -B&S
- Mar 16, 2020 3/16/20 We will remain open as long as our shipping carriers are picking up packages! Please read to see more info on how we are doing our part to stay safe and healthy, and prevent the spread as much as possible of the virus Covid-19.
- Jan 4, 2019 Time-Sensitive Orders If your order is of a time sensitive nature, please call us at (505) 474-0890 or use the contact form to let us know. While we strive to get orders out as fast as possible, we do have a minimum 2 business day processing time from the day we receive the order.
Dear valued customers,
As you’re all aware, COVID-19 is a world-wide pandemic situation that we need to address proactively in order to decrease the possibility of spreading the virus. We at Bostick & Sullivan are doing our part to make conditions as safe as possible for both our employees and our customers. We will continue to supply you with all your alt-process photographic needs for as long as shipping carriers are there to bring them to you!
We are taking the following steps:
We are fully stocked with Clorox wipes and cleansers with which we are wiping down surfaces often and employees are washing hands frequently, including the occasions when we have walk-in customers. This is one of those times being a mail-order business is quite an advantage!!
Gloves are worn by those packing orders, and all bottles are washed prior to being sealed in bubble wrap and/or heat sealed pouches. This is standard practice in our business, but being strictly enforced at this time.
We are providing gloves and Clorox wipes to any walk-in customers. Also, we will provide curb-side pick up for any customers who want to pick up an order but would prefer to not come in.
Any employee who is unwell in any way is encouraged to stay home, and any high-risk employees are strongly encouraged to socially isolate for the good of all.
Workshops are going to be postponed. We don’t know what’s going to happen in the coming weeks and months, but the safety of everyone is our top priority. Once we have a better understanding of how this situation may play out, we will reschedule with everyone who has already signed up.
Please do not come in to Bostick & Sullivan if you are feeling ill.
If you think you might have the virus:
Consult the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call the COVID-19 Hotline for the State of New Mexico 855-600-3453 or your local state health departments or hotlines.
Seek Medical Attention as Needed