- Gift Ideas Under $30
- Platinum & Palladium Printing Process
- Wet Plate Collodion Process
- Alternative Process Kits
- Papers For Handcoating
- Pictorico Inkjet Media
- Platinum, Palladium, Gold & Silver Compounds
- Brushes & Coating Rods
- Contact Print Frames
- Dry Plate Process
- Photo Books
- Darkroom, Lab Supplies & Accessories
- UV Exposure Boxes
- Bostick & Sullivan Workshops
- Jul 14, 2021 Presentation with ASMP-NM View the past live zoom we did with ASMP- New Mexico on historic processes Available to watch here: https://www.asmp.org/newmexico/964-2/
- Jun 18, 2021 Santa Fe Workshop and B&S team up to bring you the Handmade Photograph Workshop Come explore antique photo processes and alternative ways to print images with us in The Handmade Photograph, a brand-new workshop taught by Christi and Dana with the Santa Fe Workshops! Don't miss this special workshop. Register now--> bit.ly/sfwhandmade
- Mar 2, 2021 Mark our email as a contact! Make sure you don't miss an email from us! Be sure to mark email@example.com as a contact in your email. Some of our Bostick & Sullivan emails are going into spam and promotional folders!
- Oct 30, 2020 Like our products? Please leave us a review! Please click here to leave us a review!
- Aug 27, 2020 UPS International Shipping now Avaible International Customers! We are now shipping via UPS internationally! USPS is unpredictable internationally right now and we would ask you to pick UPS at check out. If you see no shipping options available or have any other questions, please give us a call at our toll free number: 1-877-8174320
Santa Fe Workshop and B&S team up to bring you the Handmade Photograph Workshop
Come explore antique photo processes and alternative ways to print images with us in The Handmade Photograph, a brand-new workshop taught by Christi and Dana with the Santa Fe Workshops!
We will begin the week teaching the important initial step of making digital negatives — a process refined with specific curves and adjustments in Photoshop before the actual negative is printed on a calibrated printer with transparency film. Then we will introduce workshop participants to three of the most popular historic processes: Cyanotypes, Van Dyke Brown, and Platinum Palladium.
Don't miss this special workshop. Register now--> bit.ly/sfwhandmade